Followers

Follow this blog with Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Current Challenge

To jump straight to our current challenge - click HERE.

Saturday 6 February 2016

Midway Motivation - Love is in the Air

Welcome back to our 
 'Midway Motivation' post here at 
FANTASY STAMPERS.

Well, after a short break from the midway post in January, I am back with a returning Guest Designer for the month of February to give you a little extra motivation for our current 'Love is in the Air' challenge. So please welcome back,  Leslie ...




My name is Leslie, I'm married with two grown children and one granddaughter, and I live in north Florida. I began scrapbooking about 40 years ago, way back when scrapbooks were really bland - before all the fun papers and embellishments came about. For the last 20 years or so, my paper passion has been card making. I started out making computer-generated cards, graduated to card kits, then quickly realized that having my own stash of stuff was the way to go! The rest is history, as they say! I'm addicted to rubber stamping and also enjoy making 3-D paper projects, especially paper shoes and mini albums, and have been known to alter a few tins and boxes. Thanks to my sister, I also started beading and making jewelry about a year or so ago. 

oooOooo

Here's Leslie's gorgeous project for our current challenge ...


Stamps - Unity 'Strength & Dignity'
(For full details pop over to Leslie's blog here)


Many thanks, Leslie.


If you are interested in joining us as a Guest Designer for our Midway Motivation posts in the future, simply add GDT after your entry on our current challenge, or contact me by e-mail HERE.

So, there is still plenty of time to join us - the current challenge will close on the 12th February, and I will be back with details of our next challenge the following day.


Hugz, Jan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and words of support mean a great deal, so thank you in advance xx