Followers

Follow this blog with Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Current Challenge

To jump straight to our current challenge - click HERE.

Saturday 4 October 2014

Midway Motivation - Here Come the Girls



Welcome back to our brand new
 'Midway Motivation' post here at 
FANTASY STAMPERS.

I am back today with a little more motivation for our current challenge.  This week we have a couple of projects from the design team before our new Guest Designer pops in for the next challenge.

So, here's what we came up with for our current challenge 'Here Come the Girls' ...

First Caz has gone all 'cutie' on us using this pretty 'Sarah Kay' stamp - Spring Blossoms.



I also made a second card for this challenge as I wanted to show something different to my usual 'cutie' style - here's what I came up with using paper scraps and a 'Stampin Up' sentiment ...



There is still plenty of time to join us - the current challenge will close on the 10th October, and I will be back with details of our next challenge on 11th October.
Hugz, Jan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and words of support mean a great deal, so thank you in advance xx